Go on a hunt wherever you want, whenever you want in MONSTER HUNTER RISE for Nintendo Switch! Freely explore sweeping landscapes inspired by ancient Japan, slay ferocious wild monsters solo or co‑operatively with friends, and forge powerful weapons and armour from your spoils in this sprawling action RPG.
Kamura needs you!
The sighting of a terrifying monster of legend signals the return of a catastrophic event, which threatens to bring chaos to Kamura Village. With the aid of the village elder and the local residents, you must sharpen your hunting skills and save this peaceful settlement from an onslaught of monsters.
New ways to hunt!
From the Wirebug that allow players to zip through the air and wreak havoc by taking control of monsters to the invaluable support offered by new buddies like the Palamutes, MONSTER HUNTER RISE is brimming with new ways to explore and hunt your quarry.
Up to speed!
If you’re a returning hunter from past Monster Hunter games, there have been a few useful changes that’ll make your hunting life much easier. Here’s just a few of them:
- You can now seamlessly explore hunting grounds without experiencing load times between zones.
- When attacking monsters, you’ll now be able to see how much damage your attacks are inflicting.
- Certain items and resources can be picked up while running past them and consumed while on the move. No more stopping to chug a potion in a pinch!
- Useful tools like pickaxes, bug nets and whetstones are now a part of every hunter’s loadout, meaning they no longer break or need to be restocked.
- Cohoots aren’t just adorable owl companions – they’ll help you on quests by showing you the positions of monsters on your map.