Connect your Nintendo 3DS system to the Internet
In order to connect your Nintendo 3DS system to the Internet, you'll need access to a wireless broadband connection.
- In the HOME Menu, go to SYSTEM SETTINGS.
- Tap on INTERNET SETTINGS.
- Then touch CONNECTION SETTINGS.
- Tap NEW CONNECTION.
- You can follow the tutorial or choose to set a connection up manually.
- If you need further help at any point during the process, tap the Connection Assistant.
- Choose SEARCH FOR ACCESS POINT.
- Your Nintendo 3DS will search for your wireless connection and a list of available access points will appear. Find yours in the list and tap it.
- If your Access Point is password-protected, please enter the security key using the on-screen keyboard.
- Your connection settings will be saved and the system will automatically test if you are properly connected to your access point and to the Internet.
- For additional information on connecting your Nintendo 3DS to the Internet, please refer to the Operations Manual.